This Policy applies to all of Luminosity Ltd’s operating divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and branches and any additional subsidiary, affiliate, or branch of Luminosity Ltd that we may subsequently form.
Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information Clients Provide
When you create an account, use the Services, request services or information, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Account Information: When you register to use the Service, we collect your full name, company or organization name, email address and password you create.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
Luminosity Ltd provides services to its clients, and collects and processes information under the direction of its clients.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. Pixel tags allow us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement
- Local Storage. We may use Local Storage (LS) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LS such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LS.
How Luminosity Ltd Uses the Information We Collect on our current or prospective clients
We acquire, hold, use, and Process Personal Information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Services or Information Requested by Clients. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information to provide the Service, fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services.
- Administrative Purposes. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Luminosity Ltd’s Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify individual identity;
- Send email to the email address a Client provides to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational
- purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing Luminosity Ltd Products and Services to Clients. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, as further described below.
- Research and Development. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information Use. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Luminosity Ltd’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information, and Luminosity Ltd may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Luminosity Ltd and with Third Parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Other Uses. Luminosity Ltd may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
How Luminosity Ltd Shares the Information We Collect
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share Personal Information we receive with vendors and service providers only as necessary to provide the Services to us. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust Personal Information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Site. Luminosity Ltd has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. Luminosity Ltd may share Personal Information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. Luminosity Ltd may also provide Personal Information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Luminosity Ltd. Luminosity Ltd requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of Personal Information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Luminosity Ltd provided them.
- User Testimonials. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interest-Based Advertising and Third Party Marketing. Luminosity Ltd may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-Luminosity Ltd related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Site to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost as described below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other Account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Luminosity Ltd policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Luminosity Ltd; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
We may store all Personal Information we collect anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, in Europe, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers.
Luminosity Ltd will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How to Opt-Out
- Default Opt-In. Luminosity Ltd adhere to the policy of requiring an opt-in to communications to our clients. Certain transaction-related emails are required for use of the system and will still be sent. You may still opt-out as per the below:
- “Do Not Track”. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://preferences-mgr.truste.com, and www.aboutads.info/choices/ (or if located in the European Union at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
- Clients. You can modify, update, or delete your account information at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com. You may inquire as to whether Luminosity Ltd is Processing Personal Information about you, request access to Personal Information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where it is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email address associated with your Account, and a detailed description of your data request. Such requests will be processed in line with local laws. We will respond to any requests for access to personal information within 30 days.
- Data Controlled by Clients. We process information at the direction of our clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete data that is processed by Luminosity Ltd for its client should direct his query to the Luminosity Ltd client (the data controller). If the client further requests Luminosity Ltd to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
Children’s Personal Information
The Service and Site are not intended for, nor does Luminosity Ltd knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16.
Protection of Information
The security of your personal information and our clients’ information is important to us. Luminosity Ltd maintains reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information, such as phone number, on our forms and login credentials on our platform login page, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the nature of the distributed network that is the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
In compliance with the GDPR, Luminosity Ltd commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information.
Luminosity Ltd is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Irish Data Protection Commission.
Terms of Service
When you access and use the Service, you are subject and bound to the Luminosity Ltd Terms of Service.